воскресенье, 29 ноября 2020 г.

30.11.2020 г. Задание для 1-х курсов.

 Тема: "Sports"





Упражнение 1. Join the two parts of sentences.


1. Fred plays tennis...                         а) every Monday.

2. Fred is playing tennis...                  b) for several times.

3. Fred has played tennis...                 c) at the moment.

4. Fred played tennis...                       d) at that time.

5. Fred was playing tennis...              e) next Monday.

6. Fred will play tennis...                   f) when he was 15


Упражнение 2. Copy the sentences and note if they refer to the present, past or future. Write the tense against each sentence.


Example: He cut his finger with a knife. (Simple Past)

  1. He often cuts himself.
  2. What time did John arrive?
  3. I never forget anything.
  4. Are you sitting comfortably?
  5. We drank a lot of Coke at the party.
  6. It was raining all night.
  7. The train will leave in a few minutes.
  8. I put on a clean shirt yesterday.

 Упражнение 3. В каком времени написаны эти предложения?

1. Kate has met the President.
2. What are you doing now?
3. The sky is blue.
4. I watch the TV.
5. How many hours do you work a week?
6. He has worked here for 5 years.
7. We have been in a realtionship for three months.
8. I’m going to call Kate after lunch.
9. She has already written 40 books.
10. Mother will bath the baby in a small tub.

Упражнение 4. Поставьте глаголы в нужном времени.

1. At two o’clock I (go) to the supermarket,
2. I (drive) my car when I saw my friend and I said ‘hello’.
3. Tomorrow I (eat) sushi.
4. I (be) to Italy.
5. I (drive) home from work every day.
6. He (have) trouble finishing the project.
7. When .. you (arrive) home yesterday?
8. (Have) you (have) your dinner yet?
9. This restaurant (become) very popular.
10. Doctors (discover) cures for many diseases.

Вопросы и предложения в отрицательной форме.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

4.09.2023 г. Задание для студентов 1-го курса ПСА, ПД.

 Правила чтения гласных и согласных в английском языке Просмотрите видео по теме, приготовьтесь к обсуждению: ВСЕ ПРАВИЛА ЧТЕНИЯ АНГЛИЙСКОГО...